Sarah's Story

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 9 – Travel Day






December 11 – Today we got ready to travel to Guangzhou. We couldn’t leave until our local guide had picked up my Chinese passport. It took three days for it to be ready. My mama says that my picture on my passport is really cute.

While we waited for Sally (our local guide) to bring my passport to the hotel, my Aunt Terry took me for a ride on the escalator in the hotel. We went up and down and up and down. I really enjoy riding the escalator! I even tried to stand myself (with Aunt Terry’s help of course) for a few rides.

The airport was an hour and a half drive from our hotel. I fell asleep, but was ready to run around once we arrived at the terminal. My Aunt Terry took me for a long walk. We saw lots of interesting people and a man playing with a remote controlled helicopter.

Our plane was delayed about an hour. But once we got in the air I fell asleep. I woke up when I smelled food. Did I mention that I LOVE to eat? Anyway, my mama ordered noodles for herself, but she ended up sharing most of them with me. Did I mention that noodles are one of my favorite foods? I am very good at eating noodles.

We arrived at our hotel in Guangzhou really late, after 11:30. My mama was very tired, but she decided to make me take another bath before giving me my bottle. I think we feel asleep after midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home