Sarah's Story

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello World!




Hello everyone. I am Sarah. I can roll over.
I also sit by myself and pull myself to standing. My parents are excited and happy to finally see pictures of me. Now they have to wait a few more weeks before they get to hold me and take care of me.

They are hoping to have me home before Christmas!!!! I can't wait to meet my family, although I am not so sure about the dog. I hear he is very sweet....
I will keep you posted about my arrival, so stay tuned.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger sierrasmom said…

    Love to see posts from fellow NYers!!! Congratulations, she is a cutie!!!!! I will follow your journey!!!
    Kathie in NY

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Corey & Ted said…

    Sooooo cute! That looks like one rough and tumble little girl! Congratulations!!! an RQ buddy

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulation!!!! She is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her AND see you with her.
    Eileen R

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Saw your blog on RQ - congrats on your adaorable girl!

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger China Dreams said…

    She is so sweet-looks like a baby to cuddle for sure. Best of luck in the weeks and months to come.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    She is ADORABLE!!! I have pictures of my Wuwei Princess on that same red background with the greenery behind her!! ;) I'll be following along!!

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said…

    Our daughter, Katie Starr (Wu Hong Shan) is from Wuwei and was adopted on Mother's Day 2006. You can check out our travel journal at www.thestoryofyou.net/KatieStarr and our blog is www.stressisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    Gansu is a wonderful province and Wuwei takes great care of their babies..most of them are fostered. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask away!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home