Sarah's Story

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Well, I got here last year....exactly one week and one day before Christmas. One of the first dresses my mama bought for me was a fancy red dress. She took a bunch of pictures of me in it. I posed next to the Christmas tree, in front of the Christmas tree and near the Christmas tree. Then mama sat me on the bay window bench for more shots.

Cute, huh?

Now fast forward to Christmas 2010...and she puts me in the SAME red dress! Can you believe it? And then she takes MORE pictures. Thankfully she isn't showing you all of the pictures she took.
Same dress, different me! First off, I have hair! Whoo whoo!

I am 6 inches taller.
I speak English.
I can count to ten in both English and Chinese.
I know my numbers and colors.
It has been a busy year for me.


You, know...I make this red dress look good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home